RSS

Welcome My Blog for you share information

Master Your Tongue Twister

Masih di ingatan ak..time-time p clas..time duk kursus ni.huhuhu....rindu lak kt kawan-kawan semua..sekarang masing-masing bawa haluan sendiri

Master Your Tongue Twister ehehehhee J

Group Tongue Twister ak memang terbaik lah..FAHMI, AIMI & WAHIDA Thank a lot..for help me and support me

Denise seens the flence

Denise seens the fleas

At least Denise could sneeze

And feed and freeze the fleas

I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish

But if you wish the wish the witch wishes

I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish

There was fisherman, named fisher

Who fished for some fish in a fissure?

Till a fish with a grin

Pulled the fisherman in

Now they’re fishing the fissure for fisher

How many can’s can a cannible nible

If a cannible can nible can’s?

As many can’s as a cannible can nible

If a cannible can nible can’s?

How much ground would a ground hog hog

If a ground hog could hog ground

A ground hog would hog all the ground he could hog

If a ground hog could hog ground

Luke luck like lakes

Luke’s Duck like lake’s

Luke luck licks lake’s

Luck’s Duck licks lake’s

Duck take’s lick’s in lake’s luke luck likes

Luke luck take’s lick’s in lake’s Duck likes

Mary Mac’s mother making Mary Mac marry me,

My mother’s making me marry Marry Mac,

Will I always be so merry when Mary’s taking care of me,

Will I always be so merry when I marry Mary Mac.

How many cookies could a good cook cook,

If a good cook could cook cookies,

A good cook could cook as much cookies,

As a good cook who could cook cookies.

Peter Piper picks a pack of pickled peppers,

A pack of pickled peppers Peter Piper pick,

If Peter Piper picks a pack of pickled pepers,

Where’s the pack of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.

How many berries could a bere berry carry,

I f a bare berry could carry berries,

Well they can’t carry berries,

Which could make you very wary,

Bur a bare berry carried is more scarry!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

bighandesign